|PROFESSIONAL DESIGN AND INSTALLATION AVAILABLE|
GLAZED CERAMIC TILES
Ceramic tile has been around for centuries and with today's technology manufacturers have created new design and
application possibilities that were not available a decade ago. If you have never used ceramic tile before or it has been a
long time since you have done so, you will be amazed at the wide selection of colors, sizes, shapes and new textures that
are now available.
Ceramic tile is a natural product made up of clay, a number of other naturally-occurring minerals, and water. Glazed
ceramic tile has a ceramic coating applied to the tile body, which gives the tile its color and finish. Glazed ceramic tile is the
natural choice for your interior floors and walls.
Some characteristics of glazed ceramic tile are:
· Durable - a properly installed ceramic tile will outperform and outlast nearly any other floor covering product created
for the same application.
· Easy care - glazed ceramic tile resists stains, odors, and dirt and can be cleaned up with a damp mop or sponge or
common household cleaners such as Mr. Clean, Top Job or Spic and Span.
· Scratch resistant - Grade III and Grade IV glazed ceramic tiles are extremely resistant to scratching and you never
have to worry about a cut or tear like you do with some other types of floors.
· Environmentally friendly - ceramic tile is manufactured using natural materials and does not retain odors, allergens, or
· Beautiful and Versatile - modern ceramic manufacturing technology has created virtually an unlimited number of
colors, sizes, styles, shapes, and textures that will add rich beauty and character to any room decor.
· Fire Resistant - ceramic tile doesn't burn nor emit toxic fumes. A lighted cigarette, when dropped on the floor, even if
allowed to sit, will not do any damage to ceramic tile. Even hot kitchen pans or skillets will not scorch or melt the surface of
glazed ceramic tile.
· Water Resistant - most glazed ceramic tile has a dense body that permits little or no accumulation of moisture. This
means spills from common liquids found in a kitchen are not a big concern.